Erectile dysfunction (ED) makes it difficult to get or maintain an erection for sexual activity. Our licensed online pharmacy provides prescription medications to treat ED:
ED Medication Options
- PDE5 inhibitors – Increase blood flow for erections when sexually aroused. Options include sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), and vardenafil (Levitra).
- Alprostadil – Improves blood flow by relaxing penile muscles. Available as injections, urethral suppositories, or topical gel.
- Hormones – Testosterone replacement may help some men whose ED stems from low testosterone.
- Other ED drugs – Medications like trazodone or alfuzosin may be prescribed off-label for ED.
Choosing ED Treatment
Consider the following when discussing ED treatment with your doctor:
- Cause of your erectile dysfunction
- Preference for short-acting or long-lasting effects
- Desire to avoid side effects like headaches or indigestion
- Other prescriptions and medical conditions
We offer online consultations to identify optimal ED therapy.
Using ED Medication Safely
To use ED drugs properly:
- Take only as prescribed by your physician
- Don’t exceed dosage or length of treatment
- Avoid combinations without medical guidance
- Seek immediate help for serious side effects
Get discreet, convenient ED treatment delivered to your door through The Canada Pharmacy.